It is the time of mobile phones and the internet to check the SBI balance you can check the balance through SBI mobile app. Although, passbook and ATM are for users to check my SBI Account balance. On the other hand, If you have a mobile phone in hand and have internet access then why are you going to check the balance somewhere.
Why Is it Necessary to Check My SBI Account Balance
There are multiple reasons why people check balance in their account. Few of them are:
- To make sure that you have an amount in SBI bank account to transfer, withdraw or pay the payment for other purposes.
- Moreover, To make sure that you have received the cash from a receiver.
- You can check the balance that you have successfully send the fee or not. And, a balance has deducted or not.
Different Options to Check Balance
Today, there are various options available to check my SBI account balance.
- SMS Activation
- Check through Mobile App
- SBI Website
Check Balance Through ATM
Every SBI branch has ATM installed you have to take your SBI card to ATM. The first step is to insert the ATM card of SBI bank.
- You have to enter the four pin code of your ATM password.
- Click on “Balance Inquiry” to check the current amount.
- Click on Finish and take your card.
On the other hand, you can also get the last ten transaction statement from the ATM. There are some limited transaction details and limited feature to check the balance in one day. If you exceed the limit, you have to pay for after the ten transactions.
Moreover, you can also activate the SMS alerts to check my SBI account balance after every transaction.
In This Article We Are Guide On How To Check My SBI Account Balance Easily. Moreover, you can also activate ATM SMS Activation Check through Mobile App and this SBI Website.